Saturday, 11 May 2013

I just booked a ticket to another location. Somewhere I will only settle for a little while before either coming back or moving on. I have been wanting to do this for a very very long time. And I just did it. I think what really pushed me to click purchase tickets was the real sense of ending I felt in this place tonight. I am over my flat mates, I was talking to a friend over there and missing her dearly, I don't think any of my close friends are really going to be left here after that and I am nearly getting myself into a relationship when I know that I want to move.

Having booked a ticket makes it real. Well, I could still get a return or change the dates or something. But yeah.
Its scary! Am I going to make new friends? Will I make enough money to save? Am I going to be creative?

This opens a whole new door of lists.
Should this mark the ending of lists?
As I only get disappointed when they never get done
they also hype up some things that I think are amazing ideas and then they aren't really.

I'm gonna write one anyway.

To do before I go:
Maybe move out of here
Tell everyone
Make at least one zine
Develop and take as many pictures as I can
Go out a lot
Sell things
Get things home
Make a nice CV
Make a budget
Only get one haircut
Have a good leaving thing
Get a vintage phone for work
get ink
only have the best selected clothes to take over
Plan a last week with everyone

I need to get my mind sorted also on the attitude I want to have over there. I don't want it to be all big city life and cafe livin'. I want hard work, pennies saved, big partying but with friends. Friends I want to really emphasise. Activities with friends. I want this to be a time to remember. I want to learn things frm people. I don't want to be embarrassed for not knowing I want to be confident so I ask and then learn. I want to grow. I will live out the rest of the year like this and then go to veitnam for new years. Thats going o be absolutely amazing.